Donate and Download

Download the add-on
and enjoy using it.

30 January, 2017

version 2.1.0.5.2

Download version 2.1.0.5.2 here>>

This version solves the problems of recent days related to non-working selected text translation in the Firefox release versions.

However, developer versions might still be affected. The root cause of the problem is the deprecation of old Add-Ons (like this one). The correct solution (supporting multiprocessing Firefox) is under development but there are a lot of difficulties.

I hope that I will find solution for all of the porting issues in the close future without losing any main or convenient feature. You can track the porting here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1166434

All features remained.

Download version 2.1.0.5.2 here>>

1 comment:

  1. I had to disable it, due to my company's redmine and other pages working really slowly in my machine. After a long debugging session I found it due to the fact that e10s was deactivated, and it was due to precisely this extension, the only one forcing firefox into uniprocessing. I hope I will be able to install it again when it is compatible with e10s.

    ReplyDelete